Sande Småhus modular house
Timbeco Woodhouse OÜ drew up the technical project and manufactured the prefabricated room modules. Timbeco Norge AS set up the prefabricated house in Norway. All the parts of the modular construction were set up by using factory-made wooden elements. It took only a few days to weathertight the building at the construction site.
Building type: modular house made of prefabricated room modules
Location: Sande, Norway
Floor area: 66 m2
Client’s order: finished exterior
Architecture: Christensen og Søberg
Building system: factory-made prefabricated room modules
Timber boarding and windows were installed on the insulated, sealed prefabricated room modules at the factory. Once the prefabricated modules were assembled, the roof covering was installed, and the exterior of the house was finished.
Transportation is always a challenge with modules. Modular constructions need to be optimised to fit through tunnels as well as to use the transportation volume as efficiently as possible.
- Campaign of 2017: ‘EU Open for Business’ (September 28, 2017)
- TIMBECO IS ON A VACATION FROM 17-TH UNTIL 30-TH OF JULY (July 13, 2017)
- Apartment building in Norway: building’s envelope ready just in 7 weeks (October 17, 2016)
- School building in Norway – facade elements with chaotic cover (October 17, 2016)
- AAA – Timbeco has the highest credit rating (August 22, 2016)