Factory-manufactured prefab elements with aluminium façade finishing for an office building
The climate on Faroe Islands is very extreme – it rains almost every day. In order to decrease the time spent on the construction site in such difficult conditions, the façade was completely finished at the factory, including covering with finishing boards. The PVC aluminium windows installed in the prefab elements were sealed and finished. Aluminium sheets of various different profiles were installed on the external wall elements for the facade finishing.
Read more – wall elements for office building
- Apartment building in Norway: building’s envelope ready just in 7 weeks (October 17, 2016)
- School building in Norway – facade elements with chaotic cover (October 17, 2016)
- AAA – Timbeco has the highest credit rating (August 22, 2016)
- Timbeco is on a vacation from 11-th until 25-th of July (July 6, 2016)
- 10 element houses of Class B energy efficiency in Finland (March 12, 2016)